Program Codes are the "unique identifiers" of contributions to the scientific program of the conference. They are used to identify contributions by type (oral, poster), and to place them in time (date of presentation), space (location) and sequence. They are used to identify the files of contributions to the proceedings.
Program codes are composed as follows:
- the first two letters are the code for the day: MO, TU, WE, TH, FR;
- the third letter pertains to the type of presentation:
- X and Y are for invited oral contributions presented in the morning, before and after the coffee break respectively; XA, XB, XC, YA, YB, etc., can indicate invited oral presentations in different Main Classifications;
- E indicates the Special Presentation on Thursday afternoon;
- I indicates the Session for Industry;
- OA and OB are for contributed oral sessions, afternoons only, with three sessions in parallel;
- P is for poster sessions;
- next come one or two letters indicating the location: P (Hall B) for plenary sessions; A (Hall 209), B (Hall 218), C (Hall 221) for parallel sessions; PB (Hall C, Electronic Poster Area Bourbon) is the electronic poster area; PC (Hall C, Poster Area Canal), PD (Hall C, Poster Area Decatur), PP (Hall C, Poster Area Poydras), and PR (Hall C, Poster Area Royal) are the four standard poster areas;
- the number at the end is the place within the session, both for oral and poster sessions.
MOXAP01 is an invited oral presentation presented first, in the session before the coffee break on Monday morning in plenary session in Hall B.
MOPPC01 is a poster presented during the poster session scheduled on Monday afternoon in the Canal Poster Area.